Monday, September 28, 2020

Can You Minimize Your Headaches?

 Not all headaches are equal.  Some are self-inflicted.  Those are the types of headaches I'm writing about today as a person who likes to find clever ways to live a healthy lifestyle.  Once you discover how your headaches are a result of your own actions, you can minimize the pain in your head.  I'm celebrating one year of zero headaches.  This is the kind of story the makers of headache relief medicines don't want you to read because this story could hurt their business.

Proper hydration is important.  When your brain cells aren't properly hydrated, they tell you by sending pain messages.  Stress can do the same thing.  Take a look at your daily activities and make a list of all the things that cause you stress.  I have a feeling you might be missing something, like TV time.  It's so ingrained in our daily life that we don't even realize how much stress we build up from hours of watching. I believe one of the greatest reasons my headaches disappeared is because I decided to cut the cable one year ago.  I also decided to give daily guided meditation a try.  This activity is similar to hydrating my brain cells.  Lastly, I committed to a minimum of eight hours of sleep nightly.  The results speak for themselves.  Get rid of your self-inflicted headaches once and for all by changing your habits.  Have a great day.

No comments: