Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Seek Quality in Your Life Extension Quest

 So, you decided you would like to take steps to live longer.  Think about the kind of body you would like to inhabit in your golden years.  In my opinion, extending your life doesn't gain you much unless you find a way to increase the quality of your senior years.  You can best do that by taking care of the body you have now.  It's like taking care of your automobile properly by performing regular maintenance at designated intervals.

Speaking of life extensions, I would like to give a shout out to my cousin, John, who is celebrating 60 years of quality living today on his birthday.  He's the one who inspired me to live better by transforming my eating habits based on his caveman food experiment.  Happy birthday, cuz!

I have a simple plan to aid you in your quality life extension quest.  Use this every time you are about to make a choice regarding your actions.  Ask yourself, "Will this food I'm about to eat increase or decrease the quality of my life?"  Ask yourself, "Will this action I'm about to take help me increase or decrease my personal fitness?"  When it comes to the people around you, ask, "Will my time with this person or these people increase or decrease my sense of well being?"  Manage the quality of your choices now and you are setting yourself up for a high-quality lifestyle in the future.  Have a great day,

No comments: