Friday, September 4, 2020

Get to the End of the Rope as Fast as You Can

 If you have a bit of stubbornness inside you, like me, letting go is not something you're fond of.  Maybe you're the last one holding on to the rope, as painful as it may be.  I know this feeling very well.  Something surprised me about myself when I got to the end of my rope and discovered I could no longer hang on.  I let go.  The world didn't end.  In fact, my view of everything around me got better.  I gained this new sense of gratitude for my life.  New opportunities popped up.  I regained my sense of balance.  Life is good.

If you find yourself slipping, get to the end of your rope as fast as you can.  Let go.  Everything will be okay.  A new life awaits.  Have a great day.

2 comments:

ZairDawn said...

what helps me was this new Bible I found and what God wants to teach me from it. https://youtu.be/EDU2xHKIYPY
This was my video I made showing it off. Pass it on to others I know it's just what God wants. Thanks for the 808 post and Everything...God Bless. Jaci

Michael Mulligan said...

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment, Jaci. I agree with you about getting help from reading the Bible. Come back and visit anytime. I appreciate you sharing.