Thursday, September 10, 2020

What are You Feeding Your Brain?

How is your brain doing these days?  Do you ever slow down long enough to check in on it?  Your brain needs something to help it run properly.  If you get this right, you will find yourself in a pretty good position to handle any negativity that comes your way.  It's more than the food you eat.  Your brain needs good thoughts.  You have the power to decide what kind of thoughts you want your brain to dwell on throughout the day.

I'm focusing my attention on anything that can cause my brain to drift away from the positive atmosphere I've created inside my head.  It's similar to spinning plates.  When they're spinning, it's easy to keep them spinning.  When they stop, it takes a great deal of effort to get them going again.  For me, there are triggers that knock me out of my serenity zone.  If I can spot them on time, I can keep the flow of positive thoughts going so my brain stays in my happy place.  Feed your brain happy thoughts for 30 days, watch the triggers that cut off the flow of happy thoughts, and see what happens to your life.  Have a great day.

No comments: