Sunday, January 6, 2019

Team Wins in Nail Biter


My teammates carried us to victory yesterday in a dramatic 3-2 win.  I fell short in my doubles match against a team that played their A game.  The team match was decided by one of our singles players who was on the courts for over two hours in a mixed doubles match before he walked out on the court in a must win situation.  Brian fought hard to take the second set 7-5 and tie his match after dropping the first set in a tie breaker.   He took the super tie breaker 10-1 and sealed first place for our season.

I'm fortunate to be surrounded by so many people who strive to be their best every day when they wake up.  These are the people who cheered for me to get back on my feet after my car accident eleven months ago.  They worked with me to restore my agility.  Now it's time for me to step up my practice time in order to contribute to this amazing group of men and help us reach our lofty team goals.  Congratulations to my teammates.  It's really fun to be a part of this.  Have a great day.

No comments: