Saturday, January 26, 2019

Endurance


Promise yourself you will prevail in all circumstances.  There will be many times when your opponents seem larger than life.  Mother Nature is looking for the knockout punch next week.  Round one started this morning.  She has a series of one-two punches in the later rounds all next week.  Windchill temps will reach -35º or more.  I only know one thing about what's ahead – I'm going the distance.

Rocky Balboa understood something about winning.  He deliberately chose to train in a place where there were no modern day distractions.  He used Mother Nature to be his trainer rather than his adversary.  I'm doing the same thing.  Mother Nature can push as hard as she wants.  She's teaching me how to counter punch when the odds are against me.  I'm stronger than ever.  It's all about endurance.  Remember that the next time you find yourself in a tough situation.  You can do this.  Have a great day.

No comments: