Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Mother Nature is Working Overtime


It's a good thing I learned to conquer my anxiety about driving on snow covered roads.  Mother Nature is throwing tantrums again and the roads are looking scary.  Wind chill temps will approach -30º in the next couple of days.  My morning commute will be a bit challenging.  Mother Nature plans to stick around for a couple of weeks to test me and I'm ready for her to hit me with her best shot.  The outside temperature right now is 1º with the wind chill factor and I'm bundling up to stay warm.  I would like to acknowledge my anxiety coach, Jacqueline, who worked with me last year to cope with my fears about driving in conditions like these.  She taught me how to breathe and stay calm.  I'm ready for a great day.  How about you?  Is Mother Nature treating you well today?  If not, don't let her get you down.  The best thing you can do is face your fears and move forward.  Have a great day.

No comments: