Saturday, July 1, 2023

Why You Should Seek Busy People

 Have you ever heard this... "if you want to get something done, give it to a busy person"?

I have personal experience regarding this and I happen to be that busy person.  Take a look at the opposite person who I call the king or queen of excuses.  This person always says no.  I'm also guilty of saying no but I do this selectively in order to master the to do list.

If you find yourself frozen because you're consumed in never-ending work loads, try changing it up.  Say no to the meaningless or insignificant tasks and say yes to the priorities in your life.

I begin every morning with a guided meditation.  My favorite meditation was removed from my subscription list so I quickly found a reasonable substitute and got back on track.  When my session was over I immediately got into my home office and sat down to write this message.  I know my calendar is completely full yet I'm blocking out time to make sure the important tasks get done so I can start tomorrow with a clean slate.  

Seek out the busy people.  Pay attention to how they maneuver through their days, weeks, and months.  Mimic their ways and you will find yourself getting more things done while minimizing stress.  Have a great day.

No comments: