Wednesday, July 26, 2023

When God and Ragbrai Mix

 It's  three hours on the tennis courts starting at 5pm today, the night before I join my Ragbrai buddies.  The only thing certain about this adventure is where I will be on Friday night at 6:15pm.  It's a double blessing for me because our bishop, the one who installed our new pastor in Williamsburg on Sunday, is presiding at a Ragbrai worship service at 6:15 pm in the same town, Coralville, where my day job is located.  All our welcome.  This is the same way Jesus did it with his followers.  Everything was done on the road.

If you would like to join me for some worship, this service may be one of the most unique ways I know of finding Jesus.  He promises where two or three are gathered in his name, he is there.  Whether you are riding or are cheering for the riders, look me up in Coralville.  Have a great day.

No comments: