Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Happy 4th of July

 The tennis courts are calling out to me this morning.  Our team captain, Jim, set up an early morning practice at 8:00 AM.  My teammates are working hard to reduce double faults and unforced errors while building stamina.  We are sharing ideas to reach maximum potential on the courts.  I'm thankful for the extra practice.  

I'm celebrating 63 revolutions around the sun today.  The older I get the more I realize the importance of a solid food program and consistent exercise.  It helps to be surrounded with like-minded accountability partners who share common goals.  They will unleash a barrage of groundstrokes and killer volleys on birthday boy today.  It will be family day as soon as practice ends.  We plan to watch fireworks from our new deck this evening.  Have a Happy 4th of July.  

No comments: