Friday, July 14, 2023

Messy, Beautiful Life Almost Balanced

 Should you find your life messy yet beautiful, and you desire solutions which may help you find balance, I recommend the book, "5 Simple Steps to Balance Your Messy Beautiful Life."  I had the good fortune of meeting the author, Stacey M. Dlouhy, when she stopped in at my day job a couple of months ago.  The front cover statement, "All change is hard, messy in the middle but beautiful at the end," is backed by the author's personal stories.  I've been reading a minimum of ten pages a day in order to complete this treasure trove of ideas for a better life.  There are now ten pages to go.  Once complete, this book will be gifted to my wife, the avid reader in the family. 

The longer I live, the more I see how random people entering your life are not coincidences.  Yesterday a gentleman came up to me with some questions.  I was busy but he told me he would wait for me because I'm the one who got him started and he wanted my advice.  It turns out both of us benefited from the conversation.  If you've been following my stories you may remember some references to "Lucy," a project that has been placed on the back burner so I can complete all the higher priority goals.  Lucy is a reward for completing the most challenging items on my to do list.  Even though Lucy won't come into my life until the Spring of 2025, this random gentleman I talked with yesterday planted some good seeds for this dream project.

The point of today's story is no matter how busy you are or how broken you may feel, you can actually find balance.  I would like to commend Stacey for sharing her life.  I would also like to thank Don, the gentleman I talked with yesterday about Lucy.  He shed light on how I will power up Lucy using state of the art flexible solar panels.  If all goes well, I may also have a solution for the shower/toilet, a necessary component if I want my bride of 33 years and 364 days to be comfortable during our future exploits.  Yes, my life is messy and beautiful.  Thanks to Stacey, it's a wee bit more balanced.  Check out her book on Amazon.  Have a great day.

No comments: