Friday, July 21, 2023

The Weakest Link Theory

You may have heard the saying, "a chain is only as strong as its weakest link."  I believe this to be true, especially since I've often found myself to be that weakest link.  Winning teams find ways to support those who need help.  I'm fortunate to have that in multiple areas of my life...winning tennis teammates, winning day job teammates, winning family members including countless cousins in the extended family, and winning teammates in my faith community.  

Keep your focus on those who may be struggling.  Give them a hand up.  Encourage them to be the best version of themselves they can be.  If you are one of those strong people in my life who offers help, I want you to know how thankful I am.  May you live long and prosper.  Have a great day. 

No comments: