Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Technology Remains my Achilles Heel

I failed again.  There seems to be a pattern here.  Every time I do something to get closer to Jesus, something gets in my way.  It is becoming obvious to me that the Evil One has too much time on his hands.  What's up here?  Why does he keep putting these obstacles in my way?  Yesterday I learned the difference between EZCast and Chromecast.   EZCast doesn't work with the Chosen app on my phone and Chromecast does.  I ordered EZCast but should have ordered Chromecast.  Like Thomas Edison, I'm learning all the ways something doesn't work before seeing the light.

I have one thing going for me, hope.  I believe I'm eventually going to get a firm grasp on technology.  Some day technology will no longer be my achilles heel.  Instead, it will be a valuable ally I will use to get closer to Jesus.  If you're thinking about streaming The Chosen from you phone to your TV, avoid purchasing a fire stick.  It no longer works.  Don't buy an EZCast either.  It's not compatible with The Chosen.  Stay tuned and I'll let you know how how my third mulligan (do-over) works.  As for the Evil One who keeps messing with me, I'm declaring that with God's help I'm going the distance.  It may get bloody.  My losses may appear overwhelming at times.  That's okay.  I'm staying in the race.  Have a great day.

No comments: