Monday, January 10, 2022

Final Approach

 If you were to measure your debt in terms of feet, where each dollar you owe represents one foot in altitude, how high above the ground would you be?  My flight plan calls for an average descent of one hundred feet per day in order to touch down on March 17.  Considering I was above 100,000 feet in elevation three years ago, I'm elated to be on final approach.

This has been one heck of a bumpy ride.  I'm going through the checklist to make sure I have enough fuel to reach my destination.  My copilot is giving me the thumbs up.  She is the one responsible for encouraging me to get my head out of the clouds and come back to earth.   Spending is easy.  Reducing budgets is another story.  Stay tuned for the rest of the story.  Have a great day.

No comments: