Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year

 We have a major storm striking at any moment.  Snowfall may reach a foot or more.  We're staying home.  I'm off from my day job for five days.  It's a great way to ease into my top priority for 2022, navigating the Bible in a year.  Would you likd to join me?  You don't need to be a believer or belong to any particular denomination.  All you need to do is set up the podcast I'm following.  I just listened to day one.  It was 20 minutes.  The narration is done by a youth pastor I met on a day job assignment in Duluth, Minnesota.  Fr. Mike operates out of a small home with a chapel that was converted from a garage.  This reminds me of baby Jesus being born in a manger.  

We follow an awesome God.  The Bible is his love story.  I believe understanding the Bible offers a great opportunity to get closer to got.  Try the first episode for yourself.  If you don't like it, you can move on.  If you stay, perhaps we can be accountability partners.  Let's do this together.  Here is the link to the podcast : Bible in a Year Podcast

Happy New Year.  Have a great day.

1 comment:

Michael Mulligan said...

We have six people in my circle of friends who are doing this together. If you're reading this story for the first time, it's not too late to join and catch up. Thanks for checking this out.