Sunday, January 23, 2022

Technology Problem Solved

 Yesterday I ranted about my Fire Stick no longer working for my new favorite series, The Chosen, which is only available through streaming.  Although streaming is free, a special device is needed to allow the phone app to process the video on my TV.  The big guys in the world of technology are fighting for control and that leaves the little guys struggling to overcome their obstacles.  My new device arrives tomorrow just in time to resume watching season two with my wife.  The technology problem is solved.  There may be other issues in the future.  I'm going to do my best to stay on top of the new technology, especially when it helps me get closer to God.  If you haven't seen The Chosen, you can watch season 1 on  YouTube.  Should you decide to keep going, make sure you purchase a streaming device for connecting your phone to your TV.  Have a great day.

No comments: