Wednesday, January 19, 2022

We are Mother Nature's YoYo

 Last night it was barbecue weather.  It may not be the kind of weather you expect for your kind of barbecue but that's what we do when Winter temps warm up to 37º albeit for only a couple of days.  Well, today it's 5º not counting the high winds.  We have become Mother Nature's yoyo.  I think this is her favorite season here in the Midwest.  I just want you to know I'm not complaining.  I'm simply reporting what's going on.  

There are people who pay to expose their bodies to these kinds of conditions in order to raise the bar on their physical fitness.  I get the same benefit without having to pay big bucks.  My exposure time will be less than two minutes in the headwinds which make it feel like -15º outside.  While Mother Nature plays yoyo, I'll finish my day with a couple of hours of indoor tennis tonight.  Hopefully, it will be barbecue weather again next week.  Have a great day.

No comments: