Thursday, September 1, 2016

8 Months Remaining Until Due Date


My friends and family know I'm pregnant with my next book.  Some ask, "How far along are you?"  The first month of the writing process has been amazing and I wanted to share what's going on inside my head and heart.  There's one thing that motivates me to get up every morning at the crack of dawn and write – I want to make the world a better place.  It starts in my own home.  I have this nesting instinct inside of me that inspires me to get out of bed and make a difference.

Beware of pregnant people.  They're on a mission.  Instead of asking, "how far along are you?" offer them your encouragement.  Tell them they look great even if they appear frazzled or sleep deprived. Writers and expectant mothers have a lot in common.  Change is coming.  I have a lot to do in the next eight months before delivery.  My head is spinning but my heart is steady.  I'm filled with gratitude because there is so much support for this project.  Thank you for your support.  Have a great day.

No comments: