Saturday, September 17, 2016

Caveman Food Experiment Gains Traction


Her name is Paige.  She agreed to give the 45 day Caveman Food Experiment a try on Labor Day.  She's documenting her journey and tracking pounds released daily.  "I'm loving my results and am excited to keep seeing my progress," she commented yesterday after weighing in six pounds lighter on day eleven.  She added, "a friend wants to join me."  I believe Paige's odds of permanent long term success increase as more of her friends sign on to the program.

The Caveman Food Experiment isn't easy.  It goes against the grain.  Peer pressure is enormous.  For those like Paige and her friend who are willing to give up processed foods in favor of mostly fruits, veggies, nuts, beans and seeds for 45 days, the health benefits are life-changing.  I promised Paige a chapter in my next book if she can stay with the experiment for the full 45 days.  You will be able to get her full story on May 1, next year.  Have a great day.

No comments: