Thursday, April 24, 2014

My Guardian Angel Deserves a Raise


The first time I experienced help from the other side was at the age of 16.  I was driving home in my VW Super Beetle after camping in the White Mountains with my brother and a neighbor.  The engine caught fire as I approached a curve on the highway.  I locked up my steering wheel when I shut off the ignition.  There were oncoming cars on the other side of the double yellow line and a steep cliff directly in front of me.  I cried out, "God help me!"  The key clicked over, I swerved back into my lane and we jumped out of the car in time to extinguish the flames with a rag.  When the traffic cleared, we walked across the road and looked down at the valley about a 1,000 feet below.  It was a close call.

That's not my first experience with Divine intervention.  In fact, my whole life has been a series of miracles.  My Guardian Angel is working overtime and I'm grateful.  Whoever he or she is, the playing field against my opponents has been leveled and I'm moving forward toward my destiny.  My plan is simple, do whatever God asks of me.  There's a reason I keep getting rescued every time I'm in distress.  You are the reason.  I'm here to help you cross the finish line.  There's no need to be afraid.  There is nothing in this world or outside of this world that can separate you from God's love for you.  He sends angels to protect you in your times of need.  I promise to be here every morning at 8:08 just as my guardian angel shows up in times of need and I promise to keep writing messages of hope.  Don't give up.  God has a plan for you.  And He will send whatever you need whenever you need it.  It may be an angel or someone who cares about you.  Trust in God and believe in Him.  He will move mountains and He will put out fires.  He will do whatever it takes to help you get to the finish line.

No comments: