Monday, January 27, 2014

Make Every Encounter Count


Everybody has a story.  The question of the day is "do you take the time to hear other stories or are you too busy telling your own?"  It all comes down to the value you place on your daily encounters.  My life is rich because I spend a great deal of my time listening to others when they share their lives with me.  I make it a priority to answer every email or comment within 24 hours.

Storytelling is a two-way street.  Consider my daily blogs as opportunities for us to get to know each other.  The comment button at the end of the blog is your invitation to share a little bit about you.  For those of you who have taken the time to leave an encouraging note or email, I want to say thank you.  You give me the courage to stay on the race course all the way to the finish line.  And it's extra special when I get to meet you in person.  May our paths cross in the future.  I hope I get the opportunity to shake your hand or break bread with you.

Now it's your turn to add to the conversation.  Please add your thoughts about what you do to make every encounter count.  Thanks for your contribution.  Have a great day.

No comments: