Friday, January 31, 2014

I Found What I Was Looking For


So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. ~ Luke 11:9

The ride is not over yet.  I see all kinds of twists and turns ahead.  And that's okay.  There was a point along the way where the roller coaster stalled.  I was powerless to restart it on my own.  Out of nowhere, Jesus appeared and sat down next to me.  Then He asked, "Do you trust me?"

"Yes," I answered.

That's when everything changed.  Everything I was looking for was sitting next to me.  He has been with me through all the ups and downs.  I'm excited to stay on this roller coaster even though I have no idea what is ahead.  I trust Jesus with my life.

How about you?  Have you found what you are looking for?  If not, remember what Luke said and follow his advice – ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

No comments: