The truth. The whole truth. Nothing but the truth. That's what credibility means to me. Truth is the essence of quality relationships. It's about saying what you mean. It's about delivering on the promises you make.
Here are some examples about credibility from my day job:
- Number of absences since day 1: 0.
- Number of tardies since day 1: 0.
- Number of days missed since day 1 on August 29, 2009: 0.
- Number of tardies: less than 5, all due to power outages, computer glitches, or human error.
- Number of times I failed to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth: 0.
I do my best every day to imitate the One I follow. His credentials are impeccable. He is the epitome of credibility. He can help you with your credibility if you invite Him to live in your heart today. Don't worry about your past. You can start with a clean slate today. Promise yourself you will tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. If you would like to add to the conversation, please click the comment button below.