- Mistakes are necessary. They are the pioneer weeds that venture into unknown areas of opportunity. You need them to prepare the soil for future cash crops.
- Allow mistakes to stay in your life so you can learn from them and increase your yields. Pulling up weeds too soon will damage your crop. Jesus advised his followers to let the weeds (tares) grow up with the wheat until the harvest to protect the wheat from being uprooted.
- Preventing mistakes exposes your topsoil to erosion. Nothing can grow once all your topsoil washes away. You are in danger of losing your crop when you don't allow mistakes in your life.
- Weeds help you recover from a wildfire. Any time you experience a serious setback, the first thing you will notice is how fast all the weeds return. Don't be afraid of them. They are here for your protection. As long as you see weeds, you know your creativity is preserved.
- Your mistakes make you a better gardener. The more willing you are to make mistakes, the better your garden will look to the world.
Are you ready to overcome your fear of mistakes? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.