Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Keep Turning the Pages


Every page of your life is significant.  Sometimes, the current page is so amazing you want to stay there forever.  The problem is that you must finish the book.  I miss some of the characters in my life's book who are no longer around.  Their memories will always be with me, however, it's impossible to return to previous chapters.  Life must go on, one page at a time.

The other temptation is to skip over some chapters because they are difficult to live.  We want to avoid the antagonist who causes us pain and misery.  We don't like how the plot is unfolding.  There is too much turmoil for our taste buds.  These pages are necessary.  They define who we are.

My wish for you today is that your book becomes a best seller and inspires others to keep turning the pages of their lives.  Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share today's page with you.

No comments: