Mother Nature is singing at the top of her lungs. A massive hurricane is battering the east coast. Tsunami warnings were issued in Hawaii due to a 7.7 jolt from a quake in Western Canada. Although the looming fiscal cliff is man-made, it will compound our challenges ahead. No matter where you live, these suggestions may help you be prepared for any kind of storm:
- Don't be afraid. Fear cripples you. Focus on one moment at a time, one day at a time.
- Trust in a higher authority. God cares about you. God loves you. You are not alone.
- Pray. This is the best solution for confronting any storm in your life.
- Mend your fences. You don't need enemies in your life.
- Expect storms to appear at any time. They usually strike when you least expect them.