Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Just For You

Please mark you calendar for November 4th, 5th and 6th, 2011 and make plans to share a life-changing experience with me and several of my close friends.  For the first time ever, this special event is open to the general public.  Regardless of the label you put on yourself, Lutheran, Baptist, Methodist, Catholic, Unitarian, Agnostic, or even Atheist, I invite you to spend a weekend discovering who you are in God's eyes and how you fit in to His plans for you.

When my friend, Tony, stood up in front of my congregation with his wife by his side sharing how he became a better husband and father because of attending this event, I was hooked and decided to see for myself what this weekend was all about.

People ask me what motivated my father to return home after so many years separated from his family.  I believe my dad was attracted to the light I discovered during the weekend.  Dad was learning all about Jesus in the Bible his sister gave him.  Now he was ready to know Him. My pastor shared some highlights of the weekend with my father when he visited him one week before dad left this world.

Jesus promises when you seek Him you will find Him.  My life has never been the same since I first experienced this incredible weekend. Come experience Jesus the way His first followers experienced Him. 

Don't forget to bookmark this site and come back tomorrow.  My first book will be released. You will be able to order an autographed copy right here starting on March 17th.

No comments: