Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Celebration Begins

Get out your green.  It's time to celebrate.  As my father would say, "St. Patrick's MONTH is here."

Our Zoom office will be decorated and I will be rolling out my first book the same day my daughter, Nicole, celebrates her 18th birthday, March 17th.

My writer's critique group is working diligently to edit newly written chapters just in time for me to send off to Createspace for publication.

I am finalizing plans for the book release party to be held on March 17th at 7:00 pm.  If you are in Ramona on St. Patrick's Day, check back here for details about the event or come back to order your copy.  Time is running out for the Angels in the outfield, an opportunity for a signed collector's copy.  Email me if you would like to join....socalmulligan808@gmail.com.

There is still so much to do.  The key is to focus on one thing at a time and remain calm.  The Holy Spirit is running the show.  My baby is about to be born.  Seventeen days to go!  The labor pains just started.

No comments: