Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Proof Copy Arrives Today

My favorite part of the publishing business is promoting. It's my chance to connect with people all over the world as I set up my distribution network.  CreateSpace is an amazing company to work with.  Their ties to parent company, Amazon.com, make my job easy.

The next step in the process involves setting up a new website, http://www.mikemulligan808.com/, for customers so they can order autographed copies directly from me.  I will turn on the online ordering at Amazon.com once my Angels in the Outfield receive their copies at the the author signing on April 16th.

Cynthia and Alex Nieto, cover designers for my memoir, will put together a promotional trailer for use in marketing.  As I network with other writers, I plan to spread the word about their creative talent and help get them some freelance work.

Once the one hundred Angel in the outfield spots are sold out, I will post all names and quotes on this blog.  There is still time to join the Angels and get a collector's copy of "God's Black Sheep Squadron."  Email your favorite inspirational quote TODAY(email: socalmulligan808@gmail.com) and then mail your $25 donation to:

Mike Mulligan
4360 Viewridge, Suite B
San Diego, CA 92065

Check back tomorrow for more information about the book signing in Ramona.

No comments: