Sunday, March 20, 2011

It's Party Time

"So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." ~ 1 Corinthians 10:31

Last night, my wife and I attended a St. Patrick's Day Dinner and Dance with two of my sisters and my mother. We were the last to arrive as it was a spontaneous decision and my pastor signaled for us to join him at his table. There was so much laughter and fun, a stark contrast to living in the cave during my book writing adventure.

I asked my friend, Joan, about getting in to the new library for a book signing event, most likely on a Saturday. She was the chairman of the committee responsible for raising the funds and bringing the library to our town. It just opened last month.

"The library is buzzing with activity and it will be a great venue for your book signing. You will need to book a slot right away," she said.

"I want to invite all my writer friends to the party and have them autograph books with me," I said.

I will be in contact with the staff on Monday and will reserve a day for our celebration. Check back here for more details.

If you haven't reserved your autographed copy and would like a collector's copy, send me an email. There are some limited copies available for the Angels in the outfield. Just let me know how you would like your book signed.

Email me for details at socalmulligan808@gmail.com.

See you at the party.

No comments: