Thursday, March 17, 2011

Drum Roll Please...It's Here at Last

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

 

I am pleased to announce the new Mulligan baby in my family.  It's a.....memoir.  The collector's copies will be shipped to my hometown in Ramona for autographs once I sign off on the proof copy from CreateSpace, a subsidiary of Amazon.com.  Several book signings will be announced in the weeks ahead.  Bookmark this site and come back for more details and a chance to meet the other talented writers who will be displaying their books at the author signings.  We have been so blessed in my hometown to have so many talented writers. 

Collector's copies will be autographed and distributed to the Angels in the Outfield first, ahead of the general public as a special thank you for all the prayers and encouragement.  Thank you for your patience.  I will be setting up a link on this site soon so that orders may be placed directly at discounted prices.  This memoir will also be available soon at Amazon.com.

If you are one of the Angels in the outfield and have not already paid, please send your $25 donation to:

Mike Mulligan,
4360 Viewridge Ave, Suite B,
San Diego , CA 92123


Please send instructions on how you would like me to autograph your collector's copy.  Please include your address.  You can still get a specially numbered collector's copy while supplies last by emailing me at:

Socalmulligan808@gmail.com.

Thanks to all who made this special day possible.   Please contact me if you would like me to speak to your group or if you are interested in holding a book signing event.  There are some talented writers in my hometown that will be happy to join me if you would like to sponsor a book signing party.

The video below summarizes my thoughts about today's miraculous birth.  I can't wait to share this memoir with you. 

I wanted to wish my daughter, Nicole, a happy 18th birthday today and my Zoom partners a happy 6th birthday.  My father, Patrick O'Mulligan, is rejoicing with Jesus today as we Irish celebrate a most awesome day. 

No comments: