Friday, February 12, 2010

Chicken Soup for the Soul

There is an entire series of books written by Jack Canfield called "Chicken Soup for the Soul". I read the original book many years ago and it inspired me. Book sales for this series now tops 100 million dollars. The stories are about ordinary people who do extraordinary things.

I found this video clip of Jack Canfield the other day regarding success principles and it is posted below. Jack was a public speaker before he got into the publishing business. It is interesting to see how someone who started out with a couple of strikes against him was able to overcome some serious obstacles. He was rejected by 144 publishers before achieving his goal. This blog is dedicated to people like Jack who want to help make our world better.

If you are looking for a last minute gift for your Valentine, check out "Chicken Soup for the Soul: True Love". I have not read this one yet but it is on my list. Have a great day.

No comments: