Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Blog Counter

“What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us” - Ralph Waldo Emerson


The other morning as I was waking up, I had a dream that the little blog counter on the left margin of this blog mysteriously began to spin out of control. New visitors were coming to the site faster than the blog counter could tabulate. At the end of my dream, the counter surpassed the 10,000-visitor mark. This marked a huge milestone in my life-long journey to publish all the good that Jesus has done and is doing in my life.

Soon, the 1,000th visitor will be visiting this six-month-old baby blog. If that visitor is you and you would like to be recognized, please send me your first name and a picture that I will publish along with a blurb if you would like to share with this group.

The reality is that anyone out there in the blog world can share on this site. I promised you that I would be bringing in guests to share their stories for the benefit of all. You don’t have to be a movie star or pro athlete to participate. I encourage you to come out of your comfort zone and share your gift just as I have come out of my cave to share with you.

My final request is to ask your help in spreading the good news. Help me to attain my dream of getting 10,000 visitors to this site by the end of the year by coming back often and by sharing this site with your friends and family members. Thank you for supporting me and encouraging me on this very special journey. I promise to keep publishing every day until I am “called up”. Have a great day.

No comments: