Friday, February 19, 2010

The 40 Day Love Dare

One of the things that has helped me to be successful in my journey is to surround myself with people who have talent and guts. Many of these people are much smarter than me and I am in awe at what they accomplish on a daily basis. It is one thing to have talent, but to put it into action on a daily basis, no matter how many obstacles get in the way, that is what makes a person a true leader and role model.

I have a special respect and admiration for people who stand up for God in a world that seems to want to put Him on the sidelines. There is one radio station that goes out of its way to encourage its listeners to get closer to God. Klove radio broadcasts commercial free and relies on its listeners to spread the Good News. If you do not get this station in your city, try them online at

www.klove.com

Klove radio recently sponsored a 40 day love dare. A group known as the Association of Marriage and Family Ministries has set up a special website for couples who want to make their marriages stronger. It is based on the same love dare that was featured in the movie Fireproof, starring Kirk Cameron from Growing Pains. I saw this movie with my family and it is very well done.

My challenge to all the married couples reading this blog is to take the 40 Day Love Dare. There is a link below which also shows a clip from the movie, Fireproof. Your love journey is a private one, however, this group has provided a message board to ask questions and interact with others along the way in case you need help.

Click this link to get started on your love dare today:

http://www.40daylovedare.com/


When you complete the Love Dare, send me your feedback. I would love to hear how this made your marriage better.

No comments: