Sunday, September 1, 2024

New Fiscal Year at Day Job Begins Today

 Since I'm not authorized to speak about my day job this story is limited to my personal goals for the new fiscal year which begins today.  My boss is giving me the opportunity to have days off that are in alignment with tennis team practices and match play.  I'm realizing it's necessary for me to raise the bar on my play in order for the team to advance.  The first matches of the season are two weeks away.  It's crunch time.

My teammates at my day job are also stepping up.  We are doing our best to help one another improve on the quality of our presentations.  I'm volunteering to share more about lessons I'm learning regarding health and wellness.  My personal goal is to expand my efforts to raise funds for the University of Iowa Stead Family Hospital.  That means more time dedicated to writing and publishing books while reducing time wasted on frivolous activities.  Please keep my team in your thoughts.  It's going to be a busy year for all of us.  Have a great day.

No comments: