Saturday, September 14, 2024

Biometric Screening Today

 According to The Integrated Benefits Institute, the US workforce loses $27 billion a year due to lost productivity from employee illness.  In my opinion, many of us have no idea we are sick inside our bodies.  That's why I believe biometric screening is a useful tool to measure what you cannot see.   Your blood tells the real story about your health.  Today I'm going to find out if my food program is on target to help me reach my longevity goals.  

There has been great debate in our country about what a healthy food program looks like.  I heard there was a new study about how eating processed foods can lead to improved health.  These folks are probably capable of selling land above toxic land dumps.  I don't trust processed foods or artificial ingredients.  The test results from today will give me proof about my food choices.  I'm no longer concerned about diseases like diabetes because my body is no longer suffering from poor eating habits.  If you get an opportunity to have a biometric screening, get one.  If this is not available, ask your physician for a comprehensive blood panel test.  The best way to handle a problem with your health is to prevent it from becoming a problem.  Your family will thank you for taking the time to monitor your health.  Have a great day.

No comments: