Friday, June 21, 2024

Life Purpose Ahead


How are you handling all those road signs you're encountering on your life journey?  Are they scary?  What about the speed limit?  Keep in mind your life journey is quite different from everyone else.  Those road signs are for your benefit.  You can pay attention to them or you can ignore them.  Every choice you make along the way will have consequences.

I'm on page 7 of my next book, "Dream Big," by Bob Goff.  The connection to the author is already made.  He and his "sweet Maria" have been married for 35 years.  My bride and I will be celebrating this milestone next month.   The recommendation to read this book comes from someone in my close circle of friends.  Joni heeded my advice when I wrote a story encouraging readers to dream big.  It was a road sign for Joni, now a solo traveler after saying good-bye to her husband over one year ago when he got "called up."  It's funny how when you do your best to help others, sometimes these messages come back and hit you like a boomerang.  That's where I am today on my own life's journey.  I'm taking it a day at a time and I'm paying close attention to the road signs searching for clues.  

Thank you, Joni, for making a decision to dream big.  You acted on your dream when you found your audio book, "Dream Big."  I appreciate that you are challenging me to share the road with you as we seek our own life purpose.  Wouldn't it be nice to pick up one or two hitchhikers along the way?  If you are curious, Order a copy of "Dream Big" and we will share the road with you.  You can pick your flavor, traditional book or audio version.  Let's see if we can help one another find our life purpose.  I'm curious what road signs you are encountering on your journey.  Have a great day.

No comments: