Saturday, June 29, 2024

A Deep Sleep Revelation



 If you're seeking to maximize the two most important parts of your sleep cycles, I have something for you today.  It's another revelation regarding my own quest to optimize sleep quality.  Last night was stunning according to my sleep report.  My REM sleep was just four minutes shy of the 2 hour mark.  My deep sleep was the highest ever recorded at one hour, forty minutes despite a sleep gap of nearly two hours just after midnight.

I hear stories from friends about their own sleep habits.  Some rely on pills to help them.  I'm not knocking their solutions.  I have a feeling they are nervous about the sleep gaps like I experienced last night.  I truly believe sleep tracking is the way to go because you have the necessary feedback to measure quality.  The lesson I learned is one can increase sleep quality in spite of sleep gaps.  There is nothing to worry about.  A sleep gap may help the body to increase the quantity of the two most important sleep cycles, REM and deep.  I'm ready to seize the day.  My physical and mental recovery is off the charts.  I hope this helps you on your own sleep journey.  Have a great day.

No comments: