Friday, December 27, 2019

Your Gratitude Sunflower


Humor me, please.  I know this isn't the time of year we see sunflowers.  Like my daughter said in a post she placed on her social media page, "I'm a rebel."  My wife responded, "I know where she gets it."  So, today I want you to make a mental picture in your mind of a sunflower.  Every petal in your mental visualization represents something you're thankful for.  Don't stop until every petal in your mind picture has something or someone you're thankful for.  If you're having trouble completing your picture, go ahead and visualize something from your future you are thankful to be pursuing, like a vacation or a family reunion.  Fill your heart with gratitude today.  May you be abundantly blessed with a garden full of sunflowers.  Have a great day.

No comments: