Monday, December 16, 2019

Give Me Liberty, Please

Liberty may strike different chords depending upon where you live and how much or how little you have.  For me, liberty is the freedom to live without interference from those who may have power over our lives.  Some of us give up our liberties because of the poor choices we make.  Living in debt is like giving up your liberty because you are beholdent to the people who own your debt.

When I say, "Give me liberty,"  I'm talking to myself.  Sometimes, a good conversation with your yourself can lead to necessary changes you need to make to acqiure something better, like liberty.  I'm willing to pay the price I need to pay today to enjoy liberty in my future.  How about you?  Would you like more liberty in your life?  Try some self-talk.  Have a great day.

No comments: