Friday, December 20, 2019

Time to Say Good-bye, Tribute to My Uncle John Mulligan


Please click here for the link to read about my uncle, John Mulligan, my dad's youngest brother, who passed away while surrounded by his loving family in Phoenix, Arizona.  My uncle joins brothers Dickie, Jim, my dad Patrick, and sisters Mary and Peggy, all residents of Heaven.  I always admired uncle John's positive attitude.  Perhaps my greatest memory was playing tennis with him while I was in high school.  He encouraged his children and grandchildren to play sports and seek an active lifestyle.  I will forever cherish his influence on my life.  The YouTube video below is in honor of his fondness for music.  He finished the race with a smile on his face and he will be missed.  I send my condolences to his wife, Dawn, his four remaining siblings, his children, grandchildren, and all the friends and family members who are mourning his loss.  Have a great day.


No comments: