Monday, December 2, 2019

Is Your Body Coachable?

I don't know many people who believe their bodies are "coachable."  The successful ones are those who understand mind games.  I say mind games because I believe most things in life are really games we play and there happens to be winners and losers.  Observers can discern your success or failure by watching your daily actions.  No words are necessary.  Another key question you may ask has to do with your mind.  Is your mind coachable?

You are probably inundated with advertising from others who want to coach your body.  They are already premeditating how they're going to bombard you with ads when the new year begins next month.  You may spend large sums of money to get others to coach your body.  I have a different idea and it's all about you becoming your own coach.  You already have what it takes inside your own mind.  You have the ability to coach your body and get awesome results as long as you never acquiesce to the body's demands to be in charge.

If you're telling me your body is not coachable, I beg to differ.  Maybe it's your own mind that refuses to be a leader in the battle of mind vs. body.  If you are successful as a parent, you have what it takes to do what's necessary when your body starts whining about junk food.  Just say no.  Repeat this every time.  Don't give up when you make a coaching mistake.  This mind game you're playing has life or death consequences.  The same is true with cigarettes, exercise choices, finances, etc.

I'm only certain about one thing in today's story.  Regardless of how you answered the question, you're right.  And if you happen to be one of the few who believes you can be your own coach, stay with me for tips.  I've made a lot of mistakes along the way but I'm finally starting to make big progress and I seriously believe it's because I'm trusting my brain to make the necessary decisions so my body can be fine-tuned for optimum performance.  Have a great day.

No comments: