Monday, December 30, 2019

A Sneak Peak at What's Coming in 2020

I'm still catching my breath from 2019 and my plan is to use the momentum from these last twelve months to push myself to new heights.  Thank you for your continued support.  I would like to pause for a moment to reflect on this year as it comes to a conclusion.  This is the year I committed to reading at least ten pages a day when I wake up in the morning.  It has been the most significant improvement in my life because the results of this minor change opened the doors to new opportunities.  Speaking of new opportunities, here's what I'm serving up in the coming months.


  • Guest bloggers.  Two guest bloggers have agreed to share their ideas.  They inspire me and you will be treated to something special with their words of wisdom.
  • "The Adventures of Wilson" will be released in 2020.  "Live Long and Prosper" is not ready for prime time yet and I'm going to continue with my editing efforts until I feel it's suitable.  The original plan was to lead with "Live Long and Prosper" but Wilson stepped up when I was stuck in the mud and he rescued me.  
  • The Lucy Project is going to be featured on this blog as a long-term dream I'm nurturing.  I'm sharing here to hold myself accountable to my financial freedom goals and Lucy is helping me to do the hard stuff now so we can adopt her free and clear of any financial obligations that typically have a negative impact on our lives.  She is the ultimate reward for our financial discipline and I believe sharing her story may help others get motivated to get out of debt.  
  • Travel.  My first trip will be in the first week of the new year to see my family and offer condolences to the family of my dad's youngest brother in Arizona.  This trip will be more of a touch-and-go since I need to return immediately to the Midwest for the start of my busiest year ever.  My day job is going big in this region next year and I will be assisting with team building in multiple states.  We are also planning a couple of vacations for our family.
Thanks again for visiting me here on this blog.  I'm doing my best to become more flexible and this is helping me to be productive without being too critical when I feel like I'm coming up short.  Life really is about the small daily choices we make.  I'm working on being more aware of the triggers in my life that sometimes cause me to get temperamental.  This is a longterm project.  My hope is that sharing my life with you helps you on your own personal journey.  Have a great day.

No comments: