Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Why I Love My Day Job


My seven year anniversary at my day job is next month.  It's really true how time flies when you're having fun, like the day this photo was taken recently when our boss asked us to pose for a team picture for his office.  Today is my first day back since my two week break to celebrate our thirty year wedding anniversary.  I had some time to reflect on all the blessings in my life.  My day job ranks near the top.  I don't say much about it here because there are rules in place regarding social media and the company prefers to use authorized speakers to share news.  What I can say is I'm surrounded by caring people who want to be there.  The atmosphere is fun and we challenge each other to keep improving.  The most important thing to our company leaders is that we keep the culture going.  I'm honored to be asked to assist in upcoming new store openings and that will be my number one priority.  It's time to sign off and get moving.  Have a great day.

No comments: