Friday, April 12, 2019

Come Sail Away


Even though I'm home now, I can't get Maui out of my mind.  I nudged my wife during our sunset dinner cruise to make sure she was listening to "Come Sail Away" while we whale watched.  The song came on at the perfect time.  This was one more "Godincidence" to add to the growing list of signs His presence was with us during our vacation.  Styx is one of my favorite all-time groups and every time I hear them playing my mind goes to a happy place.  Speaking of happy places, I'm excited to report progress with my social media tool box.  Yesterday I learned how to use Photofy for photo editing and it works great.

You've heard the saying, "if you want to get something done, give it to a busy person."  I believe that statement is true in my life.  Unfortunately, there are some people who simply can't find a way to get things done so they can take vacations.  Maybe they don't have the adequate tools to manage their daily tasks.  I believe tool boxes need to be well stocked in this modern day world we live in so we can find better ways take care of our priorities.  I'm thankful there are people out there who are willing to teach me how to be more efficient with tools like Photofy so I can have more time for vacations.  Come sail away with me on this blog every morning and I'll share more ideas to help you with time management.  Have a great day.

No comments: