Saturday, April 13, 2019

Meet Me in the Moonlight


Moonlighting has always been a significant part of my life.  It was a bit out of control in my younger years when I took on three jobs at the same time while playing on the tennis team during my first year at Glendale Community College in Arizona where I grew up.  Sleeping was a luxury and I kept it to no more than four hours a night.  I did some moonlighting at my own business while working for others at various day jobs in order to make sure all our bills were paid for the young startup company we created from scratch.  I've been moonlighting for nearly ten years here on this blog, waking up at the crack of dawn to publish daily stories.  The topics are limited because my family prefers anonymity and my day job has restrictions about sharing on social media.

I'm in the beginning stages of a new opportunity that will require spending time in the moonlight.  It's too early to announce how this new chapter will unfold because I'm not fully prepared to answer all the questions.  For now, let's just say I found a way to bring the Caveman Food Experiment to a new level.  More research is needed.  Stay tuned for the rest of the story.  Have a great day.

No comments: