Friday, April 26, 2019

Meet the Tiffin Dragons





Look who joined me and Wilson for breakfast this morning.  It's college conference champions, the Tiffin Dragons from Ohio.  They're playing in the semifinals today and the championships are tomorrow.  They are from all over the world including Venezuela, Spain and Brazil.  Wilson was so pumped up to hang out with them.  If I'm really lucky, I may get a hitting session with one or two of them.  These guys are champions.  I'm 58, going on 59 in a few months.  I don't care about the age difference.  By the way, these guys play with the same strings I use, every single one of them. Solinco Hyper G.  Please don't share this with my opponents.  It looks like they discovered my secret weapon for keeping up with players younger than my adult children.  Maybe I can get some good pointers on my half-day off tomorrow.  It's funny how I was just praying about running into some good tennis players while I'm away from my teammates in Iowa.  God is good.  Have a great day.

No comments: