Sunday, April 28, 2019

And the Winner is...


Drum roll please.  My new tennis friends who were staying at the same hotel I'm at won it all in the finals yesterday.  They were gone by the time I returned to the hotel so I didn't get to congratulate them in person.  The good news is the number one singles player from Spain gave me his email so I can keep in touch.  I'm letting our leaders know about him in case we can bring him aboard to help us out.  Way to go, Tiffin Dragons.

We have another challenge of our own going on here in Evansville, Indiana.  One of our managers promised to engrave a Louisville Slugger for our project leader if he can hit it out of the park with a new world record for new store openings.  The pressure is on.  We know what needs to be done.  The miracle formula is unwavering faith + extraordinary effort.  I'm catching my breath today on my first day off before returning to the field of dreams tomorrow.  I'm going to follow the example set by the Tiffin Dragons and do everything in my power to contribute to my teammates.  We are fortunate to have some really strong veterans on our team and fresh new players who are learning what it takes to become champions.  Stay tuned for the rest of the story.  Have a great day.

No comments: