Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Quote of the Day from Einstein


How well do you know yourself?  I admit I have trouble looking in the mirror sometimes, especially on days when I'm dealing with a challenge.  Adversity is that pesky mosquito who won't leave you alone.  He's the debt collector who calls you day and night when your funds are in the red zone.  Adversity is the maitre d' who seats you at a hole in the wall restaurant where everything on the menu appears out of reach because your boss handed you a pink slip.

I know adversity very well.  I'm thankful for the opportunity to become acquainted.  It didn't start out that way, maybe because I wasn't fully prepared to explore the depths of my heart.  I am who I am today because of what adversity taught me.  Don't be afraid to answer the door if adversity comes knocking.  Have a great day.

No comments: