Tuesday, December 27, 2016

How to Avoid Going the Wrong Way


The road to hell is paved with good intentions.  If you're feeling the heat, it's not too late to avoid going the wrong way.  Promises and plans must be put into action or else they're useless.  No, this is not a dream.  It's not a nightmare.  This is your wake up call to get busy and make an action plan for all those good intentions you have.

Last week I experienced the coldest temperatures of my lifetime but the heat was on from the stack of goals simmering on my back burner.  I thought about what would happen if I left them unattended in the frying pan and it frightened me.  What good is a half-baked solution?  Think about what you have inside of you that you can contribute to the world.  Make a list.  Label it good intentions.  Decide which road you're going to pave with these good intentions.  If you're still sitting on the couch I'm warning you that you're going the wrong way – even if you're not moving.  Acknowledge.  Move on. Wink-wink.  Have a great day.

No comments: